Our Homeschool Co-Ops are designed to enrich and support your individual homeschool curriculum. Each nine weeks, we will explore one major theme and will have a culminating activity to share what we have learned. Each participant will have unique needs and goals. Working with their families, we will build a plan that helps to reinforce academic and social goals that are specific to each child.
Our nine week classes are designed to add extra curricular experiences to your individual homeschool curriculum. Classes are geared to a specific area and will provide social interaction and skill building. These can be found on our afternoon classes page.
2 Day Co-Op80$Every weekM/W or T/TH, from 9:00am-12:00pm
- Enrichment activities to support homeschool curriculum
- Social studies, science, art, music, cooking and more
- Thematic plan focuses on one main theme each nine weeks
- Multisensory and differentiated instruction
- Experienced Educators
- Outdoor experiences and activities
- Culminating event for all Co-Op members and their families
- Priority registration for classes
Little Learners60$Every weekT/Th 10:30-12 for Ages 3-5
Little Learner Bridge Class120$Every weekGetting Ready for Co-Op & School T/Th 9-12